Friday, October 1, 2010

Liinas Butterfly Birthday

Lats night we had a small birthday party for Liina, something she looked forward to the whole day, in the evening before she was organizing cups and plates on the table:)


When I put the candles on the cakes yesterday my thoughts must have been somewhere else, luckily my mom asked me`Is it only going to be three candles on the cake´...? And Liina is turning 4! We moms probably do not want our children to grow up:)
Here she blows out her 4 candle:) It is the only photo we have and of course it turns out blurry!
A tired girl at the end of the evening, having her new ballerina dress on.
Liina has invited her group from daycare to come today, the `sharks´( hajarna), so time for me to clean up from yesterdays and set everything ready for the children.
Have great weekend!

Jannika

No comments:

Post a Comment