Monday, October 18, 2010

Landrover& clothes

Yesterday Nico finally got his old Landrover he has been dreaming of for the past year, it is HIS!!:) And it will keep him busy for the next few years, fixing. Ít is not a beauty yet...but will be one day.
Men are good with cars, but when it comes putting right clothes on right child, it is a different story( I know you will read this my love;)...). Today when I picked up the girls from dagis it had happened again, Liina came running towards me, having on Viivis boots and gloves, and of course Viivi had on Liinas boots and gloves ...I will name mark all clothes to solve this problem, It looked a bit funny the other day when I picked up the girls and their jackets where switched...hehehee...Liinas sleeves ended just below her elbows:)
And about the girls, they love olives! They see a can of olives and they could finish it like candy( actually they like olives better that candy I think)! So today they got to munch on olives. And after dinner I sat down to eat some sushi, and realized my toppings ( salmon, crabstick..) and a few sushi pieces where missing....Liina loves sushi and she saw my plate while I was busy doing something else, so she helped herself to a few pieces:) Expensive tastes these girls have! Luckily we are going to SA in 2 weeks, there sushi is cheap and we eat it at least once a week, a big plate of 30 pieces costs about 15euros!
Ít is very windy outside....and as I write we just got a power failure...girls a bit scared as everything is pitch black, time to find some candles and be close to the girls.

Take care,

Jannika

No comments:

Post a Comment