Thursday, October 14, 2010

2 weeks...

..and a bit and we are leaving for South Africa. I must admit, I start feeling a bit excited, and also a bit stressed, how will I get all done before we go? Always when I think I have everything under control, I get a new tour to plan, and Im busy again. It is a bit chaos at the moment. And when we really need good sleep, the girls have decided they are both going to sleep in our bed! Last night Liina came crawling into our bed about 2am, and then an hour later Viivi comes with her teddy bear!And there they stayed until this morning. No need to say how I slept in my little corner of the bed..! And I can feel it today, my eyes feels heavy and my head is in a cloud, and my mind&body is waiting for the evening and a good night sleep.
Thought I put in a few photos of paintings Nico have done, he is an artist and loves to paint, hopefully he will find the time to paint more in future, maybe in South Africa:)
These painting where painted for a house exhibition held in Finland every summer:



And now they are hanging on our walls at home:)


And a blue painting





Lets see if we get a snow storm coming in tonight, I do hope so:) The sun is still shining outside.
And what did my 4 year old do the othernight when I was not at home...she locked herself in the bathroom, on purpose, she told she was busy sitting on the toilet, but what she actually was busy doing was going trough my make up and trying on everything, by the time Nico got the door open , she was more than colourful in her sweet face! And I must admit I have a memory of doing something similar when I was around 4-5 years old.
Have a nice day!
Jannika

No comments:

Post a Comment