Thursday, October 7, 2010

Stay in shape in SA

For maybe 15 years ago I did a course in golfing, but at that time it felt too slow& boring for me. Back then I used to run 50km a week, but that was then and this is now. As I do not have time or energy to run that much anymore,but still like to be outdoors, I think golfing could be something to give a new try, especially when we spend so many months in Cape Town, surrounded by the many wonderful golfcourses . More and more people come to SA for their golfing trip,combining great golfing, wine and safari:) So , that is a plan, to play golf!
Last time we where in South Africa we also joined a gym, planet fitness. I must say that the children care they have is a big bonus. Our girls really liked to come with to the gym, so now we all can enjoy the time spent there, girls happy, mom&dad happy:)
As we will stay in Cape Town I will try to get a routine and do morning runs along Cape Towns beachfront , with a beautiful view of Table mountain on one side and the Atlantic ocean on the other.
That is how we will keep in shape next 6 months:)
The weather is changing and getting colder every day, and can you believe,we might get as cold as +3 and snow next week! For the girls sake I do hope we get snow, just so they have time to enjoy and have fun in the snow a few weeks. There is something magical with the first snow,to wake up in the morning and see the white world outside.
The weekend is coming up, tomorrow evening we are going out with some friends, it is fashion weekend in Vasa. My dad will spend the evening with the girls, and usually he lets them do anything and everything...should need to book a cleaning service for saturday:)!
Hugs to all of you and enjoy your weekend!

Jannika


No comments:

Post a Comment