Sunday, October 31, 2010

Tomorrow!

Only 1 more night and we are starting our journey:)
Today we are packing, I know, always on the last day, but that is the way it works best for me/us. The girls are going to my mom for the afternoon, it will give us time to organize and check everything. It is much easier to go this year compared to last year.
I cant believe how much Liina has grown these last few months, I had her try on some summer clothes and everything is too small, easy to pack her bag, it will stay almost empty:) ... we have to go shopping new clothes for her immediately on tuesday when we arrive in Johannesburg.
On sunday morning we will meet our first group of the season:) Before that we have many friends/family to meet and a few things still to plan for the tour. And as the girls are not joining us on the tour, they will stay with Nicos mom and dad for the 12 days, difficult for me to be away from my princesses,but I know they are in good hands.
Time to carry on with my duties of the day, so I will say goodbye and write again when we are in South Africa:)

Take care all of you!

Love,

Jannika

No comments:

Post a Comment