Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Liina 4 years old

4 years ago Liina came to the world...how the years go quickly by! It seems like yesterday she crawled around the house and I ran around the house picking up everything she might put in her mouth...I´m still running around the house picking up, but nowdays it is all the toys left behind !
We have also entered the question period, Liina is very curious and the other day she asked if dogs cry and who is God...big questions so I better have good answers:)
Today on her 4th birthday the girls both woke up in our bed,they love to come to us during the night so it gets a bit crowded, at 7am it was wake up call, singing and presents( Viivi also got a few)! Here is a few pictures:




I will put more pictures tonight from her birthday:)
I also booked our tickets to SA yesterday, date is set and we are leaving on the 1st of November, it will be the first time I fly Virgin Atlantic. Looking forward to the sunshine and warm weather in SA!

Enjoy your day!

Jannika

No comments:

Post a Comment