Tuesday, September 21, 2010

6 weeks...


..and we are in South Africa again. This weekend when I checked in the calendar and counted the weeks, just to make sure I had time to prepare everything before we leave, I could hardly believe it, only 6 weeks!
Last week I got a new camera from my dear husband( he works to be able to buy me presents..
no,I´m not that demanding:) It is a Canon 550D, it can take beautiful pictures, therefore I´m starting to look around for photo workshops in Cape Town while we are there, I just want to learn the camera and to take great pictures, especially landscape, people and animals, to be able to use nice pictures on my website. By the way, my new website is coming up soon, in a few weeks, I will inform here when it is ready. A friend of mine is doing it , Lena, she just is so brilliant in creating websites,I´m so happy she had time to help me....soon you will all see the results:)
This weekend was quite a busy one, as most fridays my dad comes over in the evening to have dinner with us, I tried to watch my Idol program on tv while girls where trying to break the sound record! Nico finally gave me the headphones, and finally i could hear something!
On saturday Liina went for ballet classes, and Viivi got to try a kiddies activity class, first she was actually a bit shy, but you should have seen how involved she was by the time I came to pick her up, she was running and laughing like she had the time of her life:) so that will be on next saturday again. On saturday my dad came over and he & Nico cut down some trees,and I helped the girls to bake the hungry men a cake, we try to bake something every saturday:



.

...and in the evening we went to visit our south african/finnish friends Heli& Frantz, they have recently moved to a new house and I had not been there before. We had a great evening,Kira& Jukka also came,men outside braaing and we girls in the kitchen sipping sparkling wine:) thanks all of you, we had some good laughters!
Our sunday project was to put up the new star wallpaper in the girls rooms, they have chosen it themselves:) I have put a few pictures here to show what it looks like, I love it! And so does the girls! Stars stars on the wall:)
Viivis room

Liinas room


Here the girls are playing on the carpet on friday evening, and if you lye down you can be so sure to have them both climbing over you, Nico is the victim hereTime for me to start planning more text for my website, I have to have everything ready by saturday.

Hugs to all of you,

Jannika

No comments:

Post a Comment