Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday morning

Nico got up early and we girls got up a bit after, I think the girls where eager to get to ´dagis´ because today they have a harvesting party:) They have made hats and decorations for this occasion:) and as their daycares are next to each other they invite each other when there is certain occasions, so today Liinas dagis are going over to Viivis dagis. It was so nice to see the smiles on Liinas& Viivis faces this morning, that made my day:) After taking them to daycare I started ticking off my list of`TO DO´s`, been sitting in front of the compute a few hours planning tours as I have two new client requests for tours to South Africa,Cape Town and safari, seems to be the most popular combination , I have forgotten breakfast,that is the dangerous thing starting to work before eating, one forgets about time! After a breakfast bite, and bit more work Im going jogging, to get some fresh air and clear my mind , and do the healthy part of todays activities. As I sit so much in front of the computer, my eyes really work overtime, so last week I booked an appointment to check my eye sight, that is also today. I know I need to wear glasses when I drive, watch tv, but I have kind of forgotten that after my glasses where in the bag that was stolen in January at Johannesburg airport, now 8 months later I finally realize I have to get new ones! Why is it that one puts certain things aside until it almost becomes urgent.
It is still grey in Vasa, fall is in the air, leaves are falling down and making a carpet on the ground. I like the smell of fall, even if I´m not a fan of fall, but I suppose all seasons have something good in them, I know many of my friends loves fall because they can do a lot of shopping:)Put the summer clothes aside and get all new for the season. Also enjoying a good glas of redwine is part of fall( I think that actually goes with every season, but especially with fall).
Back to work for me, then jogging, take care all of you.

Jannika


No comments:

Post a Comment