Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lazy Sunday

Hi everyone,
On friday I said goodbye to my New Years group, we had a great trip, saw many animals both in Kruger and at Honeyguide, once again I think Honeyguide was the highlight of the trip. It is a good way to end a holiday in SA.
I did not join on many safari drives as I didnt feel that good, I mostly stayed in my tent reading a book,resting, but I got a good picture of a male lion, will put it in here soon. On our last night a lion was roaring next to the camp, that was quite special, I made sure the zipp was closed on my tent, just incase he decided to walk by my tent:)
On friday evening I came home again, I must say I was quite exchausted, it will take a few days to get me out of bed!:) Happy to see and be with my loved ones again!
This morning we went for a friends birthday breakfast to Camps Bay, SandyBar, and one needs to be early there as already after 9am the place starts filling up. After breakfast we walked on the beach for a while, and before noon we where back at home again, I walked over to Dale Court to meet a family of 4 that are visiting and I have planned their tour, Nico took them to Camps Bay, where they are staying next 3 nights before they fly to Jburg and from there going on a 4 day safari, They have enjoyed Cape Town very much.
The weather is a bit cloudy and rainy today, not could though, so it is a perfect day for doing nothing, maybe renting a movie and just being lazy, suits me perfectly, as I left my energy behind somewhere:)
On wednesday my mom& Markku is coming here for a 3 week visit, time to start planning what to do and where to take them, and we , of course,get to go to the movies with Nico when my mom is here...we have a babysitter,my mom:)

Enjoy your sunday and hopefully a great week is waiting ahead:)

Jannika

No comments:

Post a Comment