Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Kruger Park

Im in Kruger Park again, tonight we are at Satara Camp. All has been going well, besides Im sick, I got a fever and coughing, tested for malaria just to make sure I dont have that, luckily negative, so now I try to keep the group on track while Im myself on a different planet. I got antibiotics, so I hope it starts kicking in soon. I have once again a wonderful group and they understand the situation. Now Im just going to sleep until the evening meal. Tiina, our guide in Kuger Park, is really helpful, she takes off a big load from me, thank you for that. And our driver Ernest is checking on me all the time so Im still alive:)
Weather has been cloudy, but that is only good, otherwise we would have temperatures close to +40 again.
Time to get some rest.I write more later again.

Hugs,

Jannika

No comments:

Post a Comment