Monday, January 24, 2011

Hot weather

Hello from a hot Cape Town,
It has been very hot here the last 2 days, hardly any wind, I think it has been around +35.
On sunday we spent the afternoon on the beach, having a picnic, getting some sun, jumping in the waves:) And we where quite tired in the evening, but then because it is so hot still in the evening it is difficult to fall asleep, one just keep rolling around.
Yesterday I took my mom to Century City, to the Canal Walk shopping center,just 10-15 min drive from Cape Town Center, we spent the whole day there, at least they had good aircon there:) and I think we walked into every shoeshop we saw:)
I have also been to gym every day last 3 days, and I feel very soar everywhere in my body, but it feels good:)
Today I do not know what we will do yet, maybe we will drive out to Cape Point, as we havent been there yet, and we still need to get up Table Mountain, and also drive the coast up north to Paternoster.

Have a nice day wherever you are, in snow or sunshine:)

Jannika

No comments:

Post a Comment