Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dancing at Boulders Beach

This is when we where at Boulders Beach enjoying the day, dancing,swimming , eating and sunbathing:)

Yesterday we went to Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden, one of the great botanic gardens of the world, and enjoyed a walk between plants and trees, and in the evening Nico took my mom& Markku up to Table Mountain for the sunset, I stayed at home with the girls, as I have been there many times already and girls wanted to bath and relax at home. My mom& Markku really enjoyed the views from Table Mountain, my moms comment: `It felt like being on the moon`..hehee, not that she has every been there.

On my way to the gym now, and then we will probably go for a drive somewhere , and tonight me&Nico will go to the movies,not yet decided what movie to see, but I think it will be the movie: Tourist .

Have a wonderful day:)

Jannika

1 comment: