Thursday, June 30, 2011

Chickenpox



Last night it all started, the girls have been a bit tired last few days, but I thought it was because of early mornings and heat, but now I know...chickenpox. Seems like all children has it now. Our evening started by me finding a few pox on Liina, no fever, but today she has. Viivi was fine last night, she went to bed and a few hours later she threw up, all over her bed. Today she has a high fever, Im just waiting for the pox to pop up, so far only Liina has them. Im glad that they have it now, and not later in life..or in 2 weeks when we are going on holiday...good timing( it is actually their first day of holiday from daycare today, way to start:)


As the girls are sleeping/watching tv, and it is cloudy outside, I think I start cleaning the house...in a big need!





Love to you all and have a wonderful weekend!



Jannika

No comments:

Post a Comment