Sunday, June 12, 2011

Update time

It is a while since I have written, cant even remember when it was..have to check back:)
This week has been a wonderful sunny summer week, one could not ask for better weather, and everyone smiling and being happy....so the weather do effect peoples mentality:)
We have been having a tough flu going on, first Viivi, then me and Nico, and I just wish it could come with force for a few days, instead of hanging there for weeks, making one slow, low and out of energy. I even went to the lab for a troath test as I had such a soar troath, but nothing else to do than wait it out.
On thursday we from Lady Line took part in the yearly Nice Run, a 5km run for women, I felt better so I took part in it as I felt much better( which maybe was not so clever as Im feeling a bit sick again), after the run we got picnics and sat in the grass eating, very nice. My dad had his 67th birthday on thursday also, so before the Nice Run, I went with Liina& Viivi to him for his birthday,Nico came a bit later, and stayed there after I left for the run.
Weekend , as the whole week, we have spent outside. On friday my dad came for dinner, and on saturday Lotte& Johan from Helsinki came for a visit. On saturday we also went down to the local beach, Kronviken, it is a nice place for the girls as it is very shallow water for a long strecth. Today it has been cooler in the air so we went to the amusement park here in Vasas, Wasalandia. It is ok for the children, they enjoy the rides,both Liina&Viivi came in the water rafting ride:)... but even if we had a fun day,I think it is a waste of money if you pay the normal price of 18euros a person, even children pay the same. Not much has changed there over the last 20 years, it is over priced, maybe if they lowered the fees and arranged some more live entertainment there it could work, now it is only open 2 months a year and it feels like less and less people go there, which is sad in a way.
Enjoy summer all of you! ( and winter in SA of course..;)

Will keep you posted what we are up to during the summer:)

Love,

Jannika

No comments:

Post a Comment