Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Exercise motivation

Bought myself a present ... a heart rate monitor: And I must say it works perfect for me, it tells me how much and when I need to exercise,intensity and duration, so now I don´t need to think about that anymore, it is like my own unvisible personal trainer:)..makes life simple. It looks like this: Suunto M5( silver)
I went jogging 30 minutes and as a reward after doing a good run, it told me ´very good workout´!:) I haven´t before really cared about monitoring my heart rate, but it is actually interesting to follow and see, feels like I get more out of my workout when I can follow it, as now I can adjust my intensity. So , next work out in 12 hours it tells me:)

It was a beautiful day today, and tomorrow also the weather forecast say:)

Enjoy it!

Jannika

No comments:

Post a Comment