Monday, February 21, 2011

Indian Ocean

I´m at the Indian Ocean, Salt Rock. Guest have free time so Im making sure to relax also:) I have been on long walks along the beach, and I like to walk close to the water edge, and sometimes the waves come by surprise and I get all wet, but that is just fun, as the water is quite warm this time of the year. Guest like it here, we arranged so that everyone got a room with balcony, and seaview of course, that is a must here, as it is so nice to open the balcony doors and let the sound of the waves roll into the room. We have been very lucky with the weather, just a light wind and sunshine, and the busy season is over, so we dont need to fight over poolspace by the swimmingpool:)
I planned to go jogging this morning, but as I only got up after 8am, it was already too hot outside, so I took a long walk along the beach instead, barefoot. Yesterday I also swam in the tidal pool, and as the hightide was coming in , it threw big waves over the edge of the pool, nice!
Tomorrow we are moving on to St Lucia, there we will see some hippos &crocs, and then we will visit a zulu village the following day. I do take pictures and will put up some after the tour when I can download them again.
In a weeks time we are flying back to Finland...brrr.. I do miss home and looking forward to it, but now while Im sitting here in the sun watching out over the Indian Ocean it feels like years away, and I wonder, how will I survive the cold again? Lots and lots of warm clothing I suppose:)

Have a wonderful week all of you.

Love,

Jannika

No comments:

Post a Comment