Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cape town

One day behind in Cape Town. It was not so easy to leave rest of the family behind yesterday morning, have to be away from them 12 days:(
The flight went smooth and the sun was shining in Cape Town, and just after noon I took a taxi to Home Affairs and did not know what to was ahead...I got the there, waited 10min and our passports where collected,I told I really need the stamps before friday, another 10 min and I was called up, and got the answer....still pending, which means no stamps in the passports, but the the nice man behind the desk took my application form and put a stamp there and wrote a few lines and said;´there you go, with this you can fly out of the country.´I looked a bit suspicous and asked if that was all I needed, if I dont need to come back again, and simple answer, no need! So, lets hope the stamp is as valuable as it seems to be:) First test will be at the Swaziland border next week!
I also went to gym yesterday, rest of the day I just relaxed and planned a few details for the tour.
This morning I met with Jesse, a finnish girl living in Cape Town, and she will do a few tours for me next season:) I will get a white christmas this year, it is a while since I spent a christmas in snow, and also being with family means a lot.
Tonight at 11pm Im picking up my group from the airport

Have a wonderful day all of you.

Sunny smiles,

Jannika

No comments:

Post a Comment