Friday, January 15, 2010

Cape Town

Goodmorning

Let the day begin. I have had a good, deep 8 hour sleep. Im in Cape town with a new group of 31 guests. We are staying at Dale Court, a lovely guesthouse in Cape Town, Sofia and Giovanni always welcomes me with a smile, and I feel at home...I think they miss Liina & Viivi, who also feels right at home when they stay here:)
The flight yesterday went good, we got a later flight as our original flight was cancelled, but good so as the flight guests came with also was late. A busy 24hours for the guests traveling, but they still where eager to go see the views, Table Mountian was too windy so it was closed ,but we went to Signal Hill and saw the sunset and drove by Camps Bay back, the waves where crashing into the beach, beautiful.
Dave, my guide I use here in Cape, says a few days ago a man was taken by a Shark where he stays in Fish Hoek, only 50m from land! Scary waters!
Today we are going to the winelands, a full day tour trough some wine estates and brandytasting+chocolate at the KWV estate.Lets see how staright guests can walk afterwards:)
My family, Nico and the girls are not here this time and it is feeling empty without them , I wont see them in 8 days! Miss them , luckily the tour keeps me busy and occupied!
I update soon again. Have a wonderful weekend everyone. A few pictures will come up
Jannika

No comments:

Post a Comment