Thursday, April 14, 2011

This day

Almost weekend knocking on the door again.... Had a relaxing day today, went to the gym for a relaxing body balance class, after that I had my eyebrows done and a facial, at the gym, we have a girl there this week who is studying to be a beauty terapist, so I have really enjoyed the day:) My muscles are very sore from a class yesterday, and I have difficulty sitting:) How can that feel good...!
Tonight we are going to Liina& Viivis daycare for an easter evening, we are going to make decorations for Easter together, it is nice that they arrange something like this. I also bought a 20kg bag of soil, as we are making easter grass with the girls at home..we are not using all for the easter grass:)....I see that our few plants we have at home desperately needs some new soil to survive:)

Love to you all,

Jannika

No comments:

Post a Comment