Sunday, April 10, 2011

Early mornings

Usually I have no problems with early mornings, but on a monday...this morning I just wished it was evening again so I could crawl into bed! But once up its not so bad anymore, it is just when you get swung from your dreams back to reality at 5h30 in the morning that it feels cruel.
My weekend has been pleasant, on staurday whole family went into town, girls where invited to a birthday party in the afternoon, so into town we went to buy gifts, and as it was for their friends( twins) they started already on friday to plan what to buy. And it is amazing how determined a 4 year old can be, she knew exactly what gifts to buy, she looked around and when she saw what she wanted she just pointed and said: ´that we will buy´.

On saturday evening we watched a movie `127hours´, I was abit afraid it was going to be a heavy movie, but I found it very interesting. Gave a lot of after thought, amazing what we are capable of if we have to save our lives. A movie worth seeing.

On sunday the sun was shining, we spent time outside, I went jogging, and in the evening I went to a fashion show with my mom:)


Have a beautiful week:)

Jannika

No comments:

Post a Comment