Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Mac!

On monday evening my Mac decided it had enough and the harddrive stopped working, what a awful feeling when you just hear a clicking sound but nothing happens...and I have a lot of info on my computer, tourplans,all my messages, calculations, pictures...a long list...but luckily a computer expert took care of my Mac and last night I got it back ,So Glad to have you back! a new harddrive, all my info restored and everything upgraded, better& bigger, even my memory( not mine but the computers:), so I got half my life back again. It makes me realize how important it is to back up everything. Why is it that many times in life we only realize the importance of things when they happen to us?
Last night we had an early night, at 9h30pm we all where in bed. I have had early mornings the whole week, 5h30, so last night I felt like my brain was on holiday and reached out for a pillow, it felt so good to sleep 11 hours:)
I have new plans for my private group tours, Im busy planning a marathon tour including the Two Ocean marathon held in Cape Town every year, and then I met a photographer yesterday and we are going to plan a photo workshop tour next year. That will be interesting as and maybe I get time to get more involved myself in photographing. In future I will concentrate on more specialized tours with a specific interest. I will also become more involved in different charity projects,involving children, projects that can be visited during my tours. There is much help needed in the world, and if I can do my part trough the tours, it will make a difference.

And here clip that brings you to one of my favorite places in South Africa:

Soon it is weekend again, and closer to summer:)


Love,

Jannika

No comments:

Post a Comment