Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter !

It is sunday, sun is shining and we are planning to go for a bike ride, will try to remember to take my camera with:) Easter has been a nice long holiday, on friday afternoon I went to a 30th birthday dinner, my good college at work:) we had a nice time and the dinner was great! My dad came for dinner to us in the evening, as it was friday:) So on the menu was lamb the whole friday.
On saturday we had 25 easter bunnies/ witches coming wishing us happy easter, Im glad we stored up with lots of candy for this:) Liina had a fever of 38,5 on saturday so we did not go this year, but next year I will walk with the girls wishing happy easter and collecting candy from neighbours:) Later in the afternoon I did some garden work, cleaned the front yard from leaves, a project I will carry on with today. In the evening we just watched a few movies, first a kiddies movie, Animals United, about animals in the Delta not getting any water, because humans using the water for own selfish projects and not thinking of the consequences, a funny movie with a message, I think all adults should see this movie too and get the message where the world is going and what we humans destroy.

Hope you all have enjoyed Easter weekend , and as it is not over yet, enjoy the rest of the holiday too!

Love,

Jannika

No comments:

Post a Comment