Sunday, December 4, 2011

South Africa

A short update...the flight to SA went well, I actually slept some on the plane:) It was a great feeling getting off the plane and feel the sun on my skin...even if it was quite windy the first two days here in Cape Town. On friday we just did a short city tour, drove by Camps Bay, and yesterday we went to Cape Point, and also visited the African penguines. And today, a hot day, no wind, we started at 9am by going to the winelands, after a full day there we ended the day with a visit up Table Mountain, and to my suprise there where no ques when we came at 6pm,and it was nice a warm up on top( 1068m). It think everyone was tired by the time we got to the hotel. I still went to have a bite to eat at the new cafe/restaurant around the corner, cafe´Extrablatt, a nice place. Tomorrow is a new day starting early, we are going to the townships in the morning, but afternoon is free and I need to sort out a few things. Cant put any pictures in here now, only after the trip.
I will update soon again but for now I have to say goodnight and sleep tight:)
Love Jannika

No comments:

Post a Comment