Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas!

I have always loved christmastime, all the small things like decorating, planning ,candle lights,and listening to christmas carols. Only thing missing is the snow, I dont mind the darkness, but I would like to have a white landscape in front of me and feel the snow under my shoes...but Im happy as it is:)
All presents are wrapped and Santa Claus is coming tonight, we have a wonderful smell of christmas ham in the house, I had a 10kg ham in the oven over night and it turned out perfect and delicious:)
We are spending christmas at home, with sauna, dinner and family. Girls are so excited and it is enjoyable seeing how happy they are,running around the christmas tree, looking at the presents Santa Claus brought here last night while they where sleeping,and now they cant wait for the evening when he come back to hand them out ...:) makes me think of myself as a child.

I WISH YOU ALL LOVE, PEACE AND HAPPINESS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU,

Jannika


No comments:

Post a Comment