Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Back again!

It is quite some time since I have updated my blogg, I have been busy working and organizing and have had some time to relax and enjoy also, like last friday we went to Strampen for the dinner&show with the rest of the group from our hill, 23 people, and we had a great time!

This week monday&tuesday I went to Helsinki for a course, and today Im again sitting here at home by the computer working.

In only 3 weeks time Im going to South Africa for 10 days with a group, will be nice to get a break from this grey and foggy weather and see some sun:) But this time I go without my family so it is a good thing Im busy everyday, then I dont get time to think how much I miss them. And then I will be home just before christmas again...havent been in Finland over christmas the last 3 years, so it is something we all look forward to..just waiting for the snow to fall soon too, Liina& Viivi cant wait to build a snowman,he is all designed in their mind already with hat and carrot and a scarf:).

To anyone who travels to South Africa this season and who has some extra time and would like to have a relaxing day, I can recommend a visit to Mangwanani African Spa, a treat for your body, soul and mind:)

Have a lovely week further on!

Jannika

No comments:

Post a Comment