Friday, October 14, 2011

This and that!

Liina 5 years took a picture of me:)

Weekend has arrived, I feel like I have deserved a break now:) Today in short.. up at 4am, to work at 5am, busy day and back home...after an hour spent in the food store. I can feel the sleep behind my eyelids...but it is still a few hours until bedtime...I have Idols to watch tonight:) Yesterday was about the same, besides we went to the movies with the girls and watched Winnie the Pooh...I also enjoyed it with popcorn, of course:)
On my way to pick up the girls now, but before that I will share a few links, I have been comparing flights this week and here is a few sites worth looking into when booking a flight:

www.poptravel.fi , www.travelpartner.com, www.cheapflights.com, www.expedia.co.uk, www.ebookers.com,www.momondo.com......and there are many more, please share your favorite once:)

Have a great weekend all of you!

Love Jannika

No comments:

Post a Comment