Monday, September 5, 2011

My plans

Today feels good:) I have had a wonderful weekend, on saturday the girls went to a birthday party and meanwhile I went for a run, in the late afternoon /evening we visited our neighbours Annika& Kenneth and started with sauna ,then dinner, wine and sat outside in their glasveranda until late after midnight. Yesterday afternoon we drove into town and visited some of the playparks, the girls enjoyed it very much. One doesnt need to do big things to give the children a great time. Afterwards we went to a restaurant to have dinner before coming home. It was a good evening, as the weather was perfect, no wind, a smell of fall in the air, sun shining.

Today I will go to the university to talk to my professor about my future studies, lets see how much I still have to do and when I start. And after that I will go to the airport and start my new work at the airport check-in. I like travelling, so this airport environment suits me, I like seeing people on their way, and coming from somewhere....lets see what I say in a months time when I have heard many of these passangers too:)

And in only 3 months it is time for me to go to South Africa again for a tour. I go alone, Nico and the girls will stay behind and carry on with the everyday life here, and when I come back I will bring Nicos sister with me, she will come to Finland over christmas. I myself love a traditional christmas, and after being in the SA sun last 3 years, I cant wait to have a white christmas with lots of candle lights and christmas carrols, and a proper christmas dinner:) That is something to look forward to!

Have a wonderful start to this week!

Love Jannika

No comments:

Post a Comment