Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Eurovision, Hockey and other things

Last week/weekend was quite busy and long evenings. On friday we had a memebership evening at Lady Line, and I must say we where all stars after successfully completing the fashion show:)After all guest had left, a few of us still stayed behind chatting and enjoying time together...and some wine;), it was a fun evening with the girls!

On saturday morning we went to a family-event and that kept the girls busy a few hours. After that we went to buy a few plants for the garden/house, girls where chasing butterflies and in the evening we got ready for the Eurovision Song contest. I dont think the best song won, nowdays it is too much a question of what country gives points to which country.... but the whole happening is enjoyable to watch.

And on sunday it was hockey time! Im not a big hockey fan, but times like this it is great fun to watch...even if I did not make that last period...:) Im very happy for the finnish team to win Gold! Well done!!! But....Then to the negativity that the winning has brought up in finnish people....I think every person living in Finland is part of the nation, swedish/finnish/ foreigner/white/ or black , and has the same rights to enjoy the gold, so why these racist comments, that is immature !Start exploring the world instead! A happening like this is supposed to unite people, not put into different categories and blocks.

Yesterday , 17th, me and Nico had our 5th anniversary! I think back of all the things we have achieved and realize it is much in a short time:)

On saturday there is a Polarn& Pyret secondhand saleshappening in Vasa HS center and Im taking part, a great way to get rid of old P.O.P clothes and maybe find something new for the girls:) I myself came home with a bag of clothes yesterday after visiting my friend, she had springcleaned her wardrobe and where about to chuck away lots of clothes, luckily I got my hands on them before that:) Now it is my turn to empty my wardrobe again.

I have also been planning a group tour for next year march icluding Cape Town, wine making, safari , walk with lions,and Vic Falls, a nice package!:)

Have a lovely week!

Love Jannika

No comments:

Post a Comment