Thursday, October 22, 2009

My first day of Blogging

Hello to everyone,
Time to start blogging and share what we are doing in our life. In just 3 days we are leaving for South Africa, our other home country. After some problems with a passport we are at least all leaving on monday, but on different planes,same destination:) only packing and cleaning of house etc etc still to do...actually a long list , seems like always when going somewhere there is never enough time to prepare, always the ´last rush`, but all that will be forgotten once we are on the plane.
Summer has started in South Africa, I like summer, we are leaving the grey and cold weather behind for 5 months, in springtime we are moving back to Finland, then again away from the winter in South Africa, we are living like birds escaping the cold. We do have reasons to go to South Africa for such a long timeperiod, Nicos( our) family , friends and work. I will have my hands full with passangers Im guiding , and Nico his hands full with Liina and Viivi( our two wonderful girls of 1 years and 3 years, I think he will be more busy than me:).
This is all for tonight, will get back before we leave for SA, and once we are there I will share what is happening over there, put in pictures from adventures etc...Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment