Sunday, March 20, 2011

A new week

And new energy:) What a wonderful weekend, the weather has been wonderful, the best spring has to offer. Yesterday we went to Öjberget, a small skiing resort close to our house, and the girls loved sliding down the hill with their sledges `pulkka´. I looked at the slopes and really felt I need to do some donwhill skiing still this winter, maybe I get Nico to try also:) At least I think it is time taking Liina down the slopes soon. And after a great afternoon outside we went home and baked pizza with the girls.
On friday our nextdoor neigbours came over, had a lovely evening with a few glasses of wine. On saturday I went to my hairdresser and got a new short style.Like it, so easy to live with , just wash & go:) In the evening my dad came over for dinner and we watched a movie a bit later. So overall a very relaxed weekend.
Me & a college at work made an agreement that in 6 months we will be in top health&shape.....so last week I had some good work out hours, it helps to have goals, makes many things in life easier to accomplish...lets see how this one works out.
I have been planning some new grouptours that I will put on my website in a few weeks, for the season 2012-2013, Botswana, Namibia, South Africa....I will let you know when it is up running:)

Have a lovely week and sunny days!

Jannika

No comments:

Post a Comment