Thursday, March 3, 2011

Back in Finland

This time I write from our home in Finland! We arrived last night after 24 hours of travelling, from leaving Johannesburg airport until we where at our front door. And what a wonderful feeling to be at home again, to open that door to our house, sleep in our own beds, of course Liina& Viivi also slept in our bed:)
Our flights where on time and everything went smooth, girls where real angels all trough the trip, who would not after sleeping trough a long flight occypuing 4 seats, that means girls slept on us and all spread over the seats on the long flight between Jburg- Heathrow....leaving me without space & sleep, watched 3 movies trough the night instead:) Black swan, Due date and Social Network, so at least I had something to do....no woner I slept like a baby last night:)
Today we got our missing luggage delivered to our door, 2 suitcase+pram, and then we where outside playing in the snow for a while, it is a sunny day +5 outside,very clean snow o the ground, best winterweather one could wish for:)
Soon Im going to the gym to help out for a few hours, maybe I also get into a routine again, better pack my gymbag with me, just incase:)

Love to all of you from someone who is so happy to be home again!

Jannika

No comments:

Post a Comment