Sunday, December 27, 2009

Busy days

Hi,

Hard to keep track of the days, yesterday my tour ended and on tuesday a new one is starting. By now all is old routines:) We are flying to Cape Town tomorrow morning early, 6h00, we have to leave the house about 4h30. It is nicer to be one day earlier there before the group of 23 people arrive. It will be a similar tour as over christmas. Elizma( Nicos sister) is also joining us.
Feels like today has goeb by too fast, I have been organizing everything I can for the upcoming tour, and the problem is that my computer I have everything stored on is not working and no chance finding anyone oer christmas to fix it, lets hope it is possibel to fix and all my data on it will be saved, otherwise I have quite a job of getting everyones email addresses again....but lets hope the best. That is the reason I like to print out a lot of things, one never knows when the computer decides to tak a break.
Christmas was hot,we stayed at a lodge called Kwamadwala, with the group, and Elizma and Nicoa parents join us, and Kira & Jukka. The heat was unbearlable for many( I like the heat:)), over +40*, and some aircons did not work properly.... But food was good and we sang some finnish christas songs. Santa claus visited us also before we had dinner with the group, all the way from Finland( Nico) and Liina and Viivi where so excied when he came trough the bush with the presents.
I knwo I have been vey lazy with pictures, I will try to get a gap and get some downloaded...soon!
Time to go and pack again for 2 weeks,and get a good 6 hours sleep.

Byebye:)

No comments:

Post a Comment