Friday, December 4, 2009

weekend

A week has gone by again and I havent really done much, just been preparing for the next 2 tours coming up over christmas and new year, Im looking forward to the tours, everything will go so much easier this time....not that it was tough in any way with the first tour, but I was more nervous for the first tour as it is a while since I last took a group aroound.
This week we have been lazy, been to gym, seen some friends and tonight me and Nico went to the movies...it is about a year since we last went together to the movies, it is not so easy with 2 girls who wants all attention and needs all our time. We saw the movie `new moon´ , i have read the book so the movie wasnt as good, but I needed to see it:)...and Nico had no choice...hhehee...his choice next time.
Good news, I already have 3 sure group bookings for nest year, means we will be coming back for 4 months next year again...so Hanna & Basse, you can be house watchers again then if you want:)

I will try to download a few pictures now, so no more writing for tonight.

Goodnight to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment