Sunday, January 22, 2012

My weekend!

Sitting at Helsinki airport on my way home again, quite tired after a busy weekend in Helsinki, working at the MATKA travel convention. Even if it was a busy weekend it was fun, talking to lots of people both saturday and sunday. We ( me and my collegue Jonas) arrived on friday evening , flight 1 hour delayed because of snowstorm, got to the hotel and met up with our collegues for dinner, and I think all of us where tired so we decided to eat at the hotel. Following morning we started the day around 9am, the convention opened at 10am, saturday was probably the busiest day, and besides talking at our stand I walked around checking out what new destinations I could find, new ideas...many to choose from, so it is easy to dream away a bit while walking around and also getting a bit confused by all the choices( where to find all the time to do all the travelling...). Last night we went out for drinks+ dinner but I think all of us where in bed before midnight. Today was not as busy as yesterday and I had a few people visiting me from earlier tours, nice to see them all:) I met many new contacts and at the moment Im busy planning a tour for example to Italy, will let you know more details later when the plan is finalized. After standing all day long at the convention I was very happy to find a stand where they offered free massage for 5 min ,I closed my eyes and enjoyed those 5 min:)
Tired but happy, now Im on my way home, cant wait to see my family:)
Have a nice sunday evening all of you!

Jannika

No comments:

Post a Comment