Thursday, January 19, 2012

January!

So far it has been a good month. I had a private group travelling to South Africa, and they are already back, they had a wonderful time,even saw a leopard. On sunday I have a few more people travelling to South Africa, and they are very excited as it is their first time.
Tomorrow Im going to the travel convention MATKA in Helsinki,Im there until sunday,presenting Ingves Travel Agency and telling about their tours, we are even having a tour to South Africa for spring 2013. Come and say hi if you happen to be at the convention.

My excersising this month has started out well, been every week at least 4 times this month. Yesterday evening me and the girls went to our local ski resort, Öjberget, and had a great time in the snow, sliding down the kiddies slope. It is a nice time of the winter now, I like the soft snow, not too cold.

Last saturday we had a late christmas party from work, a fun evening, we ate at Linds Kök,a great food experience, a green tunnel restaurant where they grow tomatoes, cucumbers, flowers in the restaurant:) even the snaps we had with the food was in cucumbers, tomatoes and red peppers. And for the entertainment we had 3 guysin the age 18 called KAJ, and they where fun:) check this out:KAJ

I wish you all nice evening, tonight I will watch my new favorite tv- series: Revenge, very good:)

Love,

Jannika

No comments:

Post a Comment