Saturday, November 17, 2012

South Africa

Hello everyone,

Firs tour is behind and I have not had time to write anything here, internet has been so slow and I have had my hands full, but here is  alink to my facebook site where I have updated while on route and I have had some kind of a signal, more pics are coming later. Please see what I have written on facebook on this page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Africa-Experts/504704009549078?fref=ts
Im now in south Africa, 1st tour ended yesterday and I flew to Johannesburg and met Elizma, so wonderful to see her again! We are now in Betlehem close to the drakensberg mountain visiting our friends Winona& Peet & their children on their farm. Weather is great, sunshine and views as far as the eye can see, lovely place. Tomorrow we are moving on to Namibit game Reserve http://www.nambiti.com/ , there Elizke& Desmond are working as lodge managers and running a cheetah project, we will also enjoy some game drives as it is a big five reserve. After that we are moving on to Thabazimbi and visiting Nicos mom and dad and brother with family, before I fly to Cape Town to meet up the next group.
I will update more now when I have internet access and not on a move all the time.
Love Jannika

No comments:

Post a Comment