Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August

Can you believe it is August already? I started work again, have planned a few tours and girls are back at daycare.
One tour Im busy with is for fall 2012, to an AIDS orphanage in Zimbabwe, I will be going with the group to help out at the orphanage for 5 days, I think it will be very interesting and an eye opener, and as Im busy looking into projects I can support trough my business, it will be a great experience for me to see how and in what way one best can help children in need. Maybe in future this kind of tours will interest more people. We will also spend a few days on safari and of course visit the Victoria Falls:)
Other tours are for private client , golfing, safari, winelands.
I got a letter yesterday from a lady who has not been on any of my tours but I did plan a tour for her friends last year, and after hearing so much wonderful things about the tour from them she just wanted to write to me, not to book a tour...yet, but to tell how much joy I brought to her friends lifes. It reallt made me happy to hear:)
Lets enjoy the beautiful weather outside , before we know the crispy mornings are here and the summer fades away.

Take care,

Jannika

No comments:

Post a Comment