Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Planning

Just got back from a nice morning run, it smells summer outside, I just wish we could get a heat wave soon, so i can start wearing my summer clothes.
As I told earlier we had a target with my college at work to be very fit by end of August...and I think I have been quite good, and luckily I still have 3 months to go, but Im on the right track:)
If someone is looking for great training clothes I can recommend the swedish brand Casall, their clothes are very durable ,have a great fit and look great too, here is a link: www.casall.com
Last few days I have been planning a group tour for March 2012, 10 days,starting with Cape Town, including Cape Point, Boulders, a city walk, Table Mountain, then 3 nights in the winelands including days of wine tasting, wine stomping and harvesting, wine festival in Paarl, and from there we fly to the Vic Falls for a 3 night stay, including a day tour to Chobe Game Reserve, a visit to the mighty Falls, and optional activities including helicopter rides, walks with lions,rides with elephants,white water rafting down Zambesi river for the brave one.. I have tried it once and it was one of those moments in my life I was both scared and excited, I could not believe the power of the water trough the rapids, the amazing feeling being in the middle of white foam and the sound created by the water. If you are interested of this tour , please contact me and I will give you more information.
Many people have asked about golfing in South Africa, and I can promise you that South Africa has a lot to offer golfers, world class golf courses all trough the country,beautiful sceneries, high standard on the service. You can start your holiday in the Cape winelands,for example Erinvale Estate, enjoy winetasting between golfing,and maybe a spa treatment might be something for the ladies, and end your holiday with golf& safari, at Hans Merensky Hotel& Spa, where you play golf on a 19-hole course where zebras, giraffes and other animals walk freely.
Im also busy planning a tour around the yearly Two Ocean Marathon in Cape Town, next year it is held on the date: 6-7.04.2012. Lets see if there will be interest in doing an active holiday with lots of activities and action:)

Enjoy the last week of May!

Love

Jannika



No comments:

Post a Comment